Friday, November 30, 2012

What People Are Saying....

I am a Boy Scout leader in Fairfield, California...

Recently our troops did a city wide Christmas tree collection. Curtis and his crew donated their equipment and time to chip over 200 trees that took over 3 hours. They did this after working a full day's work. I thought this was a very wonderful gesture of community service. And, the Boy Scout Troops of Fairfield send him out much appreciation.

Posted by cakusscoutson 01/09/2012
My neighbor has a huge Acacia...

My neighbor has a huge acacia tree with branches hanging over the fence into my backyard with leaves blowing onto my roof. I've had to go up to the roof on my 2 story house and remove the leaves to prevent the gutters from being blocked. Curtis did an excellent job explaining how he would thin out the foliage and prune it in such a way that the remaining growth will grow upwards instead of outward toward my roof. I was impressed with the whole process of Curtis hanging from the tree, going from branch to branch, the equipment he used, and cleanup. I highly recommend his expertise!

Posted by sharonoaklandon 10/30/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment